# in Rnd 1: Winner Runner-Up Semis Qtr Final
- 29-32 $250 $150 $15 $15
- 24-28 $200 $150 $15 $15
- 21-23 $200 $100 $15 $15
- 17-20 $200 $100 $15 $15
- 13-16 $150 $50 $15 N/A
- 9-12 $100 $50 $15 N/A
- 5-8 $50 Trophy N/A N/A
- 3-4 $50 N/A N/A N/A
Updated 2018 Points Display coming soon!
Class Specific Rules:
- Trainee Class: Single time trial class for 5 year old trainee drivers only.
- Orange flag rule will be enforced when towing
- Vehicles may be towed back.
- Vehicles may not be pushed back per NHRA rule.
- Buy backs will be used 1st round only and will be run before second round winners.
- Buy Back Winners will advance to third round.
- A Buy Back.
- If there is a bye run they will run with first row of winners.
- Winner’s car will have lane choice.
- All safety equipment must remain on until after the driver has received their time slip, pulled to side by the scales and shut off their car.
- No one under the age of sixteen can operate a tow vehicle.
- Junior Dragster will draw cards for pairings, first round, buy back and second round. At third round cars will ladder.
- Junior Dragsters we will be divided you into 2 classes, Junior Minor and Junior Major:
6 – 7 year old: 13.90 ET limit
8 – 9 year old: 11.90 ET limit
10 - 12 year old: 8.90 ET limit
In Minor Class, one (1) push back is allowed by driver raising hand. Engine may not be touched by crew chief during a push back.
13 – 18 year old: 7.90 ET limit
Click here for the Full ET Bracket Series Rulebook
Rules of the NHRA Rule book will be followed unless they are noted and or superseded by the Lucas Raceway at Indianapolis addendum.
Regulations can be found in the NHRA 2018 Official Rule Book which can be purchased at Lucas Oil Raceway Main Office.