"M&K Sport Coach" Pro Class
Pro: (5.70-8.99) 1/8 Mile
M&K Sport Coach Pro ET - $50
2018 Payout Table Coming Soon!
Class Specific Rules:
- Computer Prohibited unless stock vehicle by new car manufacture. See general regulations 9:1.
- Data recorders Prohibited.
- Delay boxes Prohibited.
- Trans-brake Permitted.
- 4-wheel line lock Permitted.
- Automated shifter Permitted.
- Throttle must be manually operated by the driver’s foot.
- Dead stop under carburetor or gas pedal are permitted.
- Throttle timers, staging controllers, counters prohibited.
- Stutter boxes prohibited.
- Starting line and or "high side" rev limiters permitted.
- Two steps, rev limiters or any other rpm limiting devices, legal unto themselves but altered or installed to function as a down-track rpm controller, prohibited.
- All switches and/or buttons must be standard mechanical connection type.
- Tow vehicles are prohibited.
- Vehicles running 5.70 to 6.39 in the 1/8 mile must meet all applicable safety rules.
- NHRA license: Required if running 6.39 or quicker.
Click here for the Full ET Bracket Series Rulebook
Rules of the NHRA Rule book will be followed unless they are noted and or superseded by the Lucas Raceway at Indianapolis addendum.
Regulations can be found in the NHRA 2018 Official Rule Book which can be purchased at Lucas Oil Raceway Main Office.