"Millennium Trailers" Super Pro Bike
Super Pro Bike: (7.50 - 15.99) 1/8 Mile
- Entry: $35
- Buy Back: $20
- Round Money: $10
# in Rnd 1: Winner Runner-Up Semis Qtr Final 1/8ths
- 40-46 $600 $275 $125 $50 $10
- 33-39 $450 $200 $90 $40 $10
- 26-32 $400 $180 $80 $35 N/A
- 21-25 $350 $160 $75 $35 N/A
- 17-20 $325 $150 $60 $10 N/A
- 13-16 $275 $100 $30 N/A N/A
- 9-12 $175 $75 $20 N/A N/A
2018 Points Display (As of 5.1.18)
Current Top 3:
1. Wesley Wells (155 pts)
To see all points: Click Here
To print off the 2018 points registration form: Click Here
Class Specific Rules:
- Pro bike will chip for pairings.
- Computer Prohibited unless stock vehicle by new bike manufacturer.
- Data recorders Permitted.
- Delay boxes Permitted, all direct wiring must be clearly identifiable to the tech inspector.
- Automated shifter Permitted.
- Throttle Control Permitted.
- Stutter boxes prohibited.
- Starting line and or "high side" rev limiters permitted.
- 2-steps, rev limiters or any other rpm limiting devices, legal unto themselves but altered or installed to function as a down-track rpm controller, prohibited.
- All switches and/or buttons must be standard mechanical connection type.
- Infrared laser, retinal scan, fingerprint, light source or any other non-mechanical type switch and/or button prohibited.
- NHRA license: Required if running 6.39 or quicker.
Click here for the Full ET Bracket Series Rulebook
Rules of the NHRA Rule book will be followed unless they are noted and or superseded by the Lucas Raceway at Indianapolis addendum.
Regulations can be found in the NHRA 2018 Official Rule Book which can be purchased at Lucas Oil Raceway Main Office.