"Hunt and Sons Memorial" Super Pro Class
Super Pro: (4.50-7.75) 1/8 Mile
Hunt and Sons Super Pro - $60
2018 Payout Table Coming Soon!
All racers must fill out a W-9 each year to receive payment. Click on the following link for the form W-9
If sending in a W-9 after a race please note the following on the form: Which race, car class, and racers name
Updated 2018 Points Display coming soon!
Class Specific Rules
- Computer Prohibited unless stock vehicle by new car manufacturer.
- Data recorders are Permitted.
- Delay boxes Permitted. All direct wiring must be clearly identifiable to the tech inspector.
- Trans-brake Permitted.
- 4-wheel line lock Permitted.
- Automated shifter Permitted.
- Throttle Control Permitted.
- Ignition Stutter boxes prohibited.
- Starting line and or "high side" rev limiters permitted.
- Two steps, rev limiters or any other rpm limiting devices, legal unto themselves but altered or installed to function as a down-track rpm controller, prohibited.
- All switches and/or buttons must be standard mechanical connection type.
- Infrared laser, retinal scan, fingerprint, light source or any other non-mechanical type switch and/or button prohibited.
- NHRA license: Required if running 6.39 or quicker.
Click here for the Full ET Bracket Series Rulebook
Rules of the NHRA Rule book will be followed unless they are noted and or superseded by the Lucas Raceway at Indianapolis addendum.
Regulations can be found in the NHRA 2018 Official Rule Book which can be purchased at Lucas Oil Raceway Main Office.